1929 Chevrolet - Wall Car one, Our Project list Index
CLICK HERE to Return to Front Page or hit your back button
Click the page of interest
Project # 1929 Chevrolet Coach (Wall Car one)
The Car now has 331.5 hours of work on it, as time prevails I will
be adding directly to this section, hopefully weekly.
New: The Wall Car One '29 chev has been added to this site in Nova Scotia Canada (Click Here)
John's Chevrolets 1916 - 1942
1) Front end Sand blasting results 18 hours of blasting
2) Rear end Sand blasting results. 18 Hours of blasting (coming soon)
3) Fuel tank removal (shape) "the amazing sludge factor"
4) Engine, Removal, Cleaning
4.1 Crank Shaft inspection, (How to find rust. when it is not visable)
4.2 Crank shaft work in progress
4.3 Motor top end work rocker arms work in progress
4.3 Sand blasting motor exterior (video) (coming soon, when painting is completed
5) The re-working of the Wood Floor. The micro 3 speed Transmission
6) Hood latch factory 1923 for the '29 Polished results.
7) Amazing Lost and Found 1949 Canadian made Every Ready Battery Patended 1929 - 1940 , Best before '49 "Found in Door"
8) Clutch Plate found Broken. (coming soon)
10) 1929 Chevrolet Fuel pump (Todays Fuel washes off 1929 fuel pump material)
11) Rear Fender stripped off all paints
25) The Front Windshield CRANKS UP !
New Car Trailer on order
Made in Cartwright Manitoba
Has been delivered November 8, 08